You are passionate advocate of green agenda and sustainability in agriculture including healthy eating habits where plant-based nutrition plays for you an important role. You are strong advocate of healthy food where practices like use of chemicals, not natural conservants and other chemicals, GMO food should be eliminated. In your strong opinion food should be produced by using only fresh ingredients and use of industrially made components should be eliminated.
Your leadership style is inspirational and based on strong cross functional teamwork where decisions are made by agreement where the best argument wins.
You will be leading in a way that you will secure that Alfa Bio Polska is in full compliance with mission, vision, values and teamwork commitments of Alfa Bio s.r.o.
You will secure that Afa Bio Polska always meets its agreed strategies, tactics, objectives and targets.
You will be responsible for creating and implementation of agreed commercial strategy and objectives in Poland compatible with global strategies and tactics of Alfa Bio s.r.o.
You will be leading and securing all sales, marketing back-office activities in Poland.
You will collaborate and initiate needed product development and modifications specially but not only in Poland.
You will be responsible for talent management and identification within Alfa Bio Polska.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Development of commercial strategy, tactics, sales, product and communication plans and revenue goals, based on the deep market knowledge, competitors and customers, all in close cooperation with headquarter in Slovakia
- Responsibility for achieving commercial goals, revenues and profit
- Building and leading effective consumer communication in Poland.
- Building and leading customer service and communication including trade marketing activiries.
- Identification and maximization of new sales opportunities for horizontal and vertical growth
- Building and leading national sales team colleagues for modern, traditional and HoReCa segments. Responsibility for their performance management, evaluation and professional
- Recruiting and managing suppliers of marketing services.
- Responsibility for annual business planning. Coordinating sales team and marketing services to plan their activities ad action plans as needed and agreed upon.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with key customers. New customers acquisition.
- Responsibility for co-creating and implementation of marketing, price policy and agreed product mix
- Selection and active management of external marketing agencies and services
- Responsibility for communication with end consumer, inline with defined communication strategy and visual identity defined by Central marketing.
- Sharing and implementing best practices, positive and negative experiences with commercial teams in other countries. Validation followed by import of other countries best practice to Poland.
- Active participation in company projects and tasks
- Responsibility for local office, administration, accounting, HR etc
- Being ambassador of company values and management by agreement culture
We expect from you:
- Identification with company values and culture
- At least 3 years on similar position, preferably in FMCG business
- English language fluent
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Independent, purposeful, result orientation and invention
- Active automotive driver
- Advanced computer user
- Motivational renumeration, bonuses, rewards
- Company car for private purposes, notebook, mobile
- Position at leading healthy plant-based food production company in Europe
- Flexible working time
Ideally Krakow / Warsaw