Tofu makes this strawberry smoothie slightly thick
VISION: ALFABIO has the ambition to become a leader in the development and production of vegetable protein /protein/ based products and to promote their consumption within the V4 region. We want to create and carry out a new concept in distribution to the GASTRO restaurant, HORECA (hotels & restaurants), and retail segments. Our goal is to become the most attractive employer in the region. We want to be a responsible partner to producers and the environment. We want to realize our vision in accordance with sustainable development.
According to the view of the World Health Organization (WHO), a diet consisting primarily of vegetable food sources is preferred.
- More about the attitudes and views of Ján Lunter can be found in the article “Alfa Bio – founder and history”
- Alfa Bio is a family-owned company and today the sons of the founder work with the management of the company, who took these ideas and developed them further.
The basic values we follow at Alfa Bio are:
- a conscious relationship to our surroundings and the natural environment
Alfa Bio products under the Lunter brand
The importance of these values are also reflected in the new logo, which can be found on our products:
- it all started in our family house in 1980
- our motivation was love of family and the environment
- our products are made of real, honest vegetarian ingredients
- from the fertile Slovak farmland
The new product line, from Alfa Bio, with the LUNTER name
Our values have stood the test of time and we count on them being the same in the future:
“We are here for those who want to have a healthy diet, but who don’t want to compromise on taste. Alfa Bio is an innovative company producing and constantly evolving delicious and healthy food, providing its costumers with the opportunity to eat tasty, colourful, yet balanced foods.” Lea Striežencová (Marketing Director)
How our values are reflected on a practical level.
- Our products are made of only healthy vegetarian ingredients such as soy, chickpeas, fresh vegetables, etc.
- more about a healthy diet and the importance of a plant-based diet for health can be found in the article: “Why eat healthy and how to start – healthy foods”
- Since the company’s inception, we have continuously improved the hygiene and quality of production. Over time, we‘ve earned ISO 9000, ISO 22000 quality certificates and currently we hold the highest certificate of quality — IFS – International Food Standard.
- All raw ingredients we use in production meet the highest health and quality criteria. Most of these raw goods come from Slovakia and the so-called Danube Region.
- We are constantly improving and innovating our products so that, in addition to high quality, they reflect the positive dietary trends influencing human health as well as fulfilling the diverse taste preferences of our clients.
A conscious relationship with our surroundings and the natural environment
- Our relationship with the Banska Bystrica region and with Slovakia can be seen in the fact that we use raw ingredients grown in Slovakia (see above) and we provide employment for more than 150 people in our and adjacent regions. We support local farmers, businesses, and primary producers.
- The dynamic growth of our company allows us to confidently predict that overtime the number of employees will continue to rise.
- We exclusively use environmentally friendly technology in our production. Since our Alfa Bio delivery vehicles operate on natural gas, we behave in an equally earth conscious way in our distribution network,
We believe that Lunter products will become and then remain a part of your healthy diet.