Tofu makes this strawberry smoothie slightly thick
The smoothie is still a popular way to give your body a good dose of nutrients. It allows you to combine vegetables, fruits, yogurt, cereals, herbs, and other raw ingredients. You can drink this vitamin bomb anytime – for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert. Fresh fruits and vegetables are a tasty and simple way to re-fuel energy, proteins, and healthy fats.
Purple smoothie with black currents
A smoothie absolutely satisfies your hunger and fulfills your body’s needs, while giving you energy. Smoothies aren’t just healthy, but they are also prepared super-quickly, with great variety and simple preparation. The selection and quality of ingredients is only up to you.
|What we need:||Directions:|
- contains probiotic cultures
- contains soy, which has great positive effect on our health
- does not contain cow milk, thus is suitable for people with dairy allergies or are intolerant to cow milk proteins.
Did you know that black currents:
- are some of the healthiest types of currents – they have a higher vitamin C and rutin content than other current types
- what is more, they contain fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, omega-3 and omega-6 acids, A, B, C, E vitamins, and pantothenic acid
- have antiseptic properties
- are a diuretic and help to detoxify the body
- cleanse the kidneys and urinary tract, extract excess water from the body
- cleanse blood vessels
- support production of red blood cells
- improve bone strength
- normalize blood sugar levels in the blood
- improve digestion
If you’d like to try other smoothies with tofu click here – smoothies. You can find smoothies that use our tofu on the page.