Džamila Hrtúsová Executive Director Michal Tru
Information for the data subject/legal representative of the data subject
within the meaning of the article 13 par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the EU Regulation)
ALFA BIO s.r.o.
Kremnička 71, 974 05 Banská Bystrica
Company ID number: 30 223 041
Responsible person: Mária Tobiášová Kuzmová
Contact of responsible person: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of personal data processing.
Cookies and basic overview of website visits.
Legal basis of processing.
Controller’s legitimate interest – art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of GDPR.
A legitimate interest if it is the legal basis for the purpose of processing.
Simplification of using our websites by using cookies.
Controller´s authorized persons,
The storage period of personal data or the criteria for its determination.
Throughout the whole period of duration of the purpose.
Information on whether the provision of personal data is a legal requirement or a requirement that is requested in order to conclude a contract, whether the data subject is obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of not providing such data.
Providing of PD is required to ensure a legitimate interest of the controller. DS has the right to object to the processing.
Data subject, within the meaning of the EU Regulation, is entitled to:
- the access to the personal data (article 15),
(the access must not have adverse effects on the rights of other natural persons)
- rectification and completion of personal data (article 16),
- deletion of personal data – right to be forgotten (article 17),
- published PD,
- no longer needed PD,
- unlawfully processed PD,
- PD processed for the direct marketing purposes,
- PD after withdrawal of consent to processing, unless there exists any other legal basis for processing,
- this right does not apply concerning the data processed:
- within exercising of official authority vested in the controller,
- within processing for archiving purposes, scientific/historical research purposes or statistical purposes, for exercising of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information, for demonstration and exercising of legal claims,
- restriction of processing of personal data (article 18),
- while rectification of inaccurate data,
- during the verification if in the course of processing, while exercising of public authority or on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller, the interests of the data subject do not override,
- if the data subject objects to the deletion of the data and requests it to be replaced by restriction of processing,
- if the controller no longer needs the data and they are needed by the data subject in order to exercise a legal claim,
- portability of personal data processed via the automated means (article 20)
- objection to the processing of personal data (article 21),
- within the processing for the needs of the public interest,
- in the exercise of an official authority vested in the controller,
- the controller’s legitimate interests – if the controller continues to process, he must provide the reasons,
- within the processing for direct marketing purposes – the controller immediately suspends processing.
The controller may restrict the extent of the rights of the data subject within the meaning of article 23 of the EU Regulation if such a restriction is stated in order to ensure, in particular, the protection of the rights of the data subject or other persons and to ensure the enforcement of civil claims.
signature of the data subject
or the legal representative of the data subject