Tofu makes this strawberry smoothie slightly thick
Wholegrain ciabatta filled with goodies like spicy tofu chilli, cheese, and fresh vegetables as a better breakfast, morning snack, or afternoon pick-me-up… what more could you ask for?
Ciabatta with tofu chilli and fresh vegetables
In this simple recipe ciabatta and tofu chilli play the main nutritional role. Fresh vegetables again provide our body’s necessary vitamins.
The benefits of cayenne pepper for your health:
- Contains the active ingredient capsaicin
- Influences the gastro-intestinal system stimulating the secretion of gastric juices, mild stomach irritation, prevents diarrhea illness
- Has anti-bacterial and immune support functions
- Relieves pain – migraines, joints
- Helps to improve heart disease and circulatory system – strengthens the heart, maintains the elasticity of arteries and veins and helps maintain normal blood pressure, has the ability to reduce instance of sudden cardiac failure
- Reduces irritating coughs and sore throat, stimulates sweating, helps loosen up mucus
- Supports metabolic functions, lymphatic and digestive systems
- Reduces blood clotting
- Helps increase the benefits of other medicinal herbs.
As we have said, ciabatta with chilli tofu is a basic recipe good for adding your own ideas, but if you like chilli peppers, don’t hesitate to use them, because they have a positive effect on your health.